Hi. My name is Phil , I am a therapist and trainer, and your problem is my passion.
Yeah, easy words to say, but I have been interested in how to access or unlock the enormous potential of human beings for many years, hence my long corporate career in Learning and Development and HR.
There is another reason though. When I was 11 and 12 I was at a school where adult male teachers took advantage of young boys. It took me 48 years to finally accept the damage that experience had done. I have been through depression, anxiety and panic attacks. It was an inspirational therapist who finally helped me break free. I want to be that same inspirational therapist for you.
Mental health issues, limiting beliefs, and just being ‘stuck’ are all obstacles preventing you from accessing your strength and from becoming the wonderful person you deserve to be.
I understand, I listen and I do not judge.
You will also notice my sense of humour and my total dedication to your healing process.
We will work together on your healing process, which I will design just for you. Inside you, believe it or not, there is the answer. I will help you find it, and I will help you see the wonderful future that you can have. And I will stand behind you as you step into that future. I may even give you a gentle shove!
I am fully insured as a therapist, including public liability insurance. My qualifications are a Guarantee to you of excellence of service, delivered with kindness and empathy, and my complete devotion to your successful progress.
I currently support IAPT students (Talking Therapies) at both Reading University and Surrey University by providing them with an external expert opinion on their courses and on client needs.
I am a member of the Service User and Carer Advisory Group at Surrey University. This is a cross-function group that helps direct and support the PhD Psychology programme at Surrey, helping it to remain targeted and focused on the reality of client needs and experiences.
- Timeline© Therapist accredited by the Timeline Therapy Association
- NLP Practitioner accredited by the American Board of NLP and the International Association of NLP and Coaching
- NLP Coach accredited by the American Board of NLP
- Hypnotherapist accredited by the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- I have an enhanced DBS certificate.
- Member of the AMT Guild of Energists
- EFT Master Practitioner
- GOE Trainer
- Modern Stress Management Facilitator
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Alumni member of the Open University, Basingstoke College, Thames Valley University, Melbourne University
- BA (Hons) in History and Philosophy